Friday 5 August 2016

II (11) Salutation the Supreme Beauty



O DEVI SUPREME!
What words can I use to describe you?
Still I try in vain! I know words will come flooding in me!
Because, my head always rests on your lotus feet
What are you?
A rose just bloomed? A red red lotus?
Are you the redness of the Sunrise?
Because,
When you smile graciously at me, I seem to bloom up like a lotus!
Waves of love seem to be cradling me!
A perfume of Supreme Passion emanates from me!
Are you a SUN?
No! You cannot be the Sun!
Your eyes are so cool like a moon!
Nectar seems to flow from your eyes and bathe me all over!
You must be thousands of Suns put together!
Your luster seems to prove it!
You must be thousand moons put together!
Your ‘cooling eyes’ prove it!
What are You, My Devi?
Who are you? Why have you taken residence in the poor heart of mine?
Your face! Like the moon of the autumn!
So taintless! So pleasant! So charming!
But, what is this?
Around this moon I find clouds spreading all over!?
O! It is your black black hair spreading out like this!
And, all the stars seem to be the garland of jewels adorning your profuse hair!
And not having enough of moon-ness in your face, You have hung a crescent moon in your locks!
Do you want the moon to be ashamed of his beauty?
Sometimes you want to pretend that You are Sharada, the Knowledge Supreme!
You carry a rosary in your hand!
What do you Chant? My name?
You must love your devotee as much as he loves you!
So, you must be thinking of me!
And, what do you have in the other hand? A book?
Why? What do you read?
Our life stories?
Then,
Why don’t you my dear Goddess, change them, for a change!
Tears we have had enough! O Queen Supreme!
Fill up some smiles in our life-scripts!
For a change!!!
O My Devi! My Queen!
Do not walk so fast! Your tender waist may not bear the weight of your huge breasts!
Call your spouse Shiva to hold them in his strong hands!
Or, should he carry you by the waist with his hands under your shapely hips?
Why do you redden my Devi, at the thought of your spouse?
The three worlds are bathed in red red rays now!
The whole creation has changed its color to redness now!
The world looks like a bouquet of red red roses!
Oh! Do not change the color to red!
For,
Shiva seeing that redness will swoon in delight thinking that your face is close to him!
Hasn’t he left all the heavenly beauties, just to get a glimpse of you?
Whether your eyes look at him or not, Shiva seems to be in constant bliss in just your thought!
The Lord of dispassion is passionately in love with you!
May your union with your spouse bless the creations!
Salutations to Mahesha!
Salutations to Sharada!
Salutations! Salutations! Salutations!

END OF VOLUME TWO


No comments:

Post a Comment